We are recruiting Care Assistants to work in a private care home, London.
- At least 12 months previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
- Updated care certificate and trainings
- Updated DBS
About the client:
The client is a privately run care home for older people, who have been operating for over 20 years. They are registered to care for older people who require residential care due to general infirmity and/or who experience dementia or other mental health difficulties.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £12.75 – £14.50 per hour (depending on experience)
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Refer a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Salary Offers 12,75 - 14,50 GBP 12,75 - 14,50 Month
- Experience Level Experienced
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Professional Qualification