The role of the employee is to clean assistive technology equipment and ensure that all aspects of the warehouse are maintained in a clean, orderly, and efficient manner that complies with the Company’s health & safety policy.
- 28 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Industrial cleaning experience.
- Unload delivery vehicles in a safe and competent manner
- Decontaminate and clean recycled equipment thoroughly, using site processes and appropriate cleaning equipment including jet wash, steam cleaner and hand products.
- Deal with authorised scrap equipment disposal
- Take delivery of goods and store them
- Move stock by hand or with special equipment
How To Apply
You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Salary Offers 20,000 / year GBP 20,000 / year Month
- Experience Level Experienced
- Total Years Experience 5-10