EWG Group is looking for people to join our client & team supporting local clients in across to UK.
Are you looking to take your first step into working within the care industry but do not have the experience? No problem! Our client provides FULL TRAINING.
About EWG Group
Ewg Group is a private personal provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing complex Care to join our local team.
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn £150 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Refer a “New Client” Care Home scheme – Earn £500 for every Care Home you refer *Terms apply
- EWG Group offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care – assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life – shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Supporting social activities – local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and M.S Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
What we’re looking for from you:
- We’re looking for at least 6 months’ paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential
- 2 satisfactory references
We’re also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a ‘hands-on’ and ‘can do’ attitude
How To Apply
Please apply online or contact to Marcel Man to: 07516838759
- Salary Offers Competitive hourly rates of pay GBP Competitive hourly rates of pay Month
- Experience Level Experienced
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Professional Qualification